Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to post or comment.

So, if you are one of the usual suspects, I sent you an invitation to the blog. Accept it, then you can create your own posts, upload videos & photos or post links to videos or photo albums elsewhere on the web [YouTube, Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, etc.].

If you didn't receive an invite & want one, just let me know. Maybe I forgot you, or your spam filter ate it, or you're new. We'll get it sorted :)

To post, go to "www.blogger.com" & log in with your G-mail ID. You should then see the blog on your dashboard. Hit "New post" & fire away! Use the buttons at the top of the editing window to upload photos or videos, or to create hyperlinks from highlighted text.

If you don't have a G-mail account & want one, let me know & I'll send you an invite.

If you want to make it even simpler [but with a bit less control over your post], just send an e-mail with or without attached images to "sagehen.stupidskitours@blogspot.com" [sorry--it automates based on your account, so I couldn't make it simpler].

To comment on a post, just use the "comments" link at the bottom of every post.

Let me know if you run into any problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment